Apple Pork Roast
- 2lb pork loin center roast, silverskin trimmed
- Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Glaze: 1/2 cup Apple Pecan Preserves*
- 2 teaspoons Italian Blend Spice
Rub roast with olive oil. Salt and pepper to taste.
Preheat the grill to medium and grill roast in a disposable foil roasting pan (covered) for about 30 minutes. Turn the roast often so it cooks evenly and browns on all sides. Monitor the roast's temperature and once it reaches 140 degrees brush with the glaze. Continue cooking, turning every few minutes so roast doesn't stick to pan. When it reaches 145 degrees remove and let rest for 10 minutes, tented. Slice into 1/2 inch slices and heat any remaining glaze and serve on the side.
* Great San Saba River Pecan Co Apple Pecan Preserves
Peach Dream Pie
- 3 cups Vanilla Ice Cream
- 8 oz Peach Pecan & Amaretto Preserves*
- Graham Cracker Crust
- Whipping Cream
Stir the Great San Saba River Pecan Preserves into the softened Ice cream. Refreeze in a graham cracker crust. Top each slice of pie with a spoonful of Preserves and a dollup of whipping cream.
* Great San Saba River Pecan CoPeach Pecan & Amaretto Preserves
Note: This recipe is also fabulous with Great San Saba River Pecan Raspberry Pecan Preserves, Blackberry Pecan Preserves, Cherry Pecan Preserves,Orange Pecan Marmalade